jueves, 27 de junio de 2013

London street style

Lo que más me gusta de londres es la variedad de gente y estilos. Así que buscando inspiración, decidí recopilar detalles y outfits que me llamaron la atención. Espero que os guste!
What I like about London is the variety of people and styles. So for inspiration, I decided to collect details and outfits that I like. Hope you like it!

Chanel 2.55 
Alma and Neverfull Louis Vuitton

 Trapeze Celine 

Mini Boston Bag by Celine and Chloe boots 




 Goyard bag
New balance trainers 
Balenciaga city bag


Gucci raincoat
Isabel Marant sneakers 
Nike trainers


Chanel boy bag and Isabel Marant sneakers  



Chloe bag 

Prada bag, Levis jacket and dr martens shoes


¡POR CIERTO, GRACIAS POR LAS 8.600 VISITAS!
¡8600 VIEWS, THANK YOU!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario